CSF features its own community pool, which is open to residents and their guests. The CSF pool rules as well as the pool schedule are listed below. Residents must have a pool pass and sign in for each visit. All guests at the pool must be accompanied by their CSF resident at all times.
The 2010 CSF pool schedule is provided below. Volleyball hours are daily from 2:00pm – 5:00pm upon request. Please note that closing times may vary from 8:30pm to dusk.
- May 15 – 30 & August 18 – September 19:
- Weekdays: 3:30pm – 8:00pm
- Weekends: noon – 8:00pm
- June 1 – August 17:
- Weekdays & Weekends: 10:30am – 8:30pm
- Memorial Day, May 31: 10:30 am – 8:30pm
- Labor Day, September 6: 10:30 – 8:30pm
The rules of the CSF pool are provided below.
- Residents must have a pool pass and sign in for each visit.
- A homeowner must accompany all guests at all times.
- No glass items, food or pets allowed.
- Residents under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an individual 16 or older.
- No smoking permitted in the pool area.
- Children not toilet trained must wear swim diapers at all times.
- Running, pushing, drunkenness, rough play or profanity are not permissible at anytime.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- No skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bikes in the pool area or picnic area.
- The pool monitor has the authority to ask anyone to leave if the regulations are broken or if any person displays inappropriate behavior.